Tuesday, June 11, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KILLSWITCH STYLE!



It was my 44th birthday and the guys in Killswitch Engage called me to the front of the stage toward the end of their set, said many far-too-kind words about me, and asked the sold-out crowd at one of my favorite venues of all-time, the Trocadero, to sing a surprise "Happy Birthday" to me -- which they did in true Philadelphia kick ass fashion! Midway, Josh came on stage with cake that was decorated with "Happy Birthday Shutter Bug"! How much do I love these guys? The answer is very, very, very much so!

2 comments:

  1. AWESOME!
    Oh, and that was before I noticed there is a video to watch! I thought you just posted an action pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, bro! It was both surreal and smile-inducing, to say the least.

    ReplyDelete